Know Thy OJ

28 Jan

So 202 posts down the road, I’m suddenly curious. Do you know me at all? Have you stashed away nuggets of trivia that you didn’t realize you knew? Thing is, when I read a blog, it’s hardly ever about the person behind it. If the writing doesn’t hold me, I’m out of there. Funny then that I’m asking you to do precisely what I don’t. Humor me, though. Put it down to Leonine narcissism. (Or my delight at social media.) There, I answered one question already. Head over:

Click.

Let’s play.

13 Responses to “Know Thy OJ”

1. M.... January 28, 2010 at 1:50 am #

Have not commented in ages, but have been dropping by regularly. Answered the Q’s and I do think your blog tells a lot about you.
    It is always fun to read and see what you have to say.

2. aneela z January 28, 2010 at 4:55 pm #

umm for some reason my question didnt come up in the end, so posting here.
    for answering all questions (I assume ) correctly do I get a free gift hamper?

3. dipali January 28, 2010 at 11:24 pm #

One of the respondents:)

4. the snowed-in girlfriend January 28, 2010 at 11:55 pm #

narcissistic nutty woman:)
    answered the questions, but since I read this blog precisely because I know you offline, methinks I have too much of an unfair advantage… sending you big hug and stunning snowglobe like scene by the river outside my window right now
    also, good people of the blog, don’t you think OJ should be on facebook already??
    xoxox

5. Revathy January 29, 2010 at 12:35 pm #

I took it, and I think I did quite well…!! :PP

6. Orange Jammies January 29, 2010 at 12:46 pm #

M….: Et tu, M? Joined the ranks of the lurkers?! 😦

aneela z: Some of those answers are so far from the truth, I spent the better of part of yesterday laughing. πŸ˜›

dipali: Thank you, Dipali! I can always count on you.

the snowed-in girlfriend: Oy, you can’t start an uprising on my blog! So do you finally see the beauty in my old home? Big hug back.

7. Anjali January 29, 2010 at 1:09 pm #

I too responded! Hope got some correct answers!

8. maidinmalaysia January 29, 2010 at 8:18 pm #

67 qns. you must be kidding me.

answered every last one.

9. sukanya January 29, 2010 at 8:26 pm #

enjoyed answering your survey…do we get to see the results?

10. D January 31, 2010 at 8:00 pm #

Been there, done that but where are the answers?

11. Orange Jammies February 1, 2010 at 4:19 pm #

Revathy: Are you sure now? πŸ˜‰

Anjali: Thanks. πŸ™‚

MiM: Aww, you’re too kind. πŸ˜€

sukanya & D: I hadn’t planned on providing “answers” to this curiosity experiment. Do you really, really insist?

12. sukanya February 1, 2010 at 7:05 pm #

yes would love to know the survey results!

13. Orange Jammies February 2, 2010 at 2:24 pm #

sukanya: Erm, okay. Maybe in a while? I’d like more people to have a shot at it. And frankly, I didn’t think anyone would actually want to know.