One Brother For Sale

15 Apr

OJ: I stepped on a mouse, I stepped on a mouse!

Brother: Did you apologize?

OJ: It screeched and scuttled off and I screeched louder and scuttled off faster.

Brother: Oh, it’s the old story then.

OJ: Which one?

Brother: The Mouse and the Elephant.

Wait, I change my mind. Take him for FREE. I’ll even throw in a pair of Rayban Aviators.

Hurry! Offer open until patience lasts.

27 Responses to “One Brother For Sale”

1. Pallavi April 15, 2009 at 2:19 pm #

I could do with one. Is he good for housework? Or could he at least look after my soon-to-be-brought-home dogs while I’m away. Lots of treats will be given, and all-day-TV too.

2. Serendipity April 15, 2009 at 2:24 pm #

OR.
    We can exchange ๐Ÿ˜€

No one seems to want mine for free.
    hows about a budding little 15 year old sound?

3. Orange Jammies April 15, 2009 at 3:13 pm #

Pallavi: Hon, all he needs is a broadband connection and to be left alone. And the question he’ll be asking is are you good for housework?

Serendipity: *OJ screeches even louder and scuttles off even faster*

4. errormsg April 15, 2009 at 3:53 pm #

you could try a limited edition free download link.

OR we could try and come up with anti-errant-sibling cream. in a very small, camouflaged tube. with ‘adjustable consequences’ settings.

ooh. im hopeless.

5. wordjunkie April 15, 2009 at 5:55 pm #

Aarrgghh! He sounds a lot like my brother!!!
    Try Craig’s List, God knows stranger things have switched hands there ๐Ÿ˜‰

6. sukanya April 15, 2009 at 7:18 pm #

ah ha.. he has humor in him…will take him, definately.

7. Pallavi April 15, 2009 at 7:53 pm #

Someone who needs is a broadband connection and to be left alone? And whoโ€™ll be asking me if I’m good for housework??

No thanks. My husband does all that for me.

Maybe I’ll just get the pups to help me around with the chores ๐Ÿ˜›

8. Mamma Mia! Me a Mamma?!? April 15, 2009 at 8:41 pm #

Hehehe! Wanna trade?

Mine’s a 28 year-old rock-star wannabe.

9. Aunty G April 15, 2009 at 10:50 pm #

An elephant and a mouse
    With a brother in the house
    Make interesting company
    And give bloggers teeheeglee
    Ask anyone with a brother-less grouse!

10. In love with my life April 16, 2009 at 11:00 am #

I have always wanted a brother. But, post your description,……………… i’ll take the Aviators. Thank you.

11. Nino's Mum April 16, 2009 at 12:11 pm #

hahaha ๐Ÿ™‚
    he sounds adorable. seriously. As you can see, I’ve always craved having a male sibling. Always assumed that way their race would make so much more sense to me.

12. maidinmalaysia April 16, 2009 at 1:09 pm #

yes, but does he have a blog?

sounds like a rather droll chappie

13. D April 16, 2009 at 2:06 pm #

Lol! I’m going to be putting up my sister for adoption next.

14. dipali April 16, 2009 at 6:30 pm #

Awesome brother/ post!
    Choose whichever option you prefer:)

15. DewdropDream April 16, 2009 at 10:39 pm #

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Sure you can exchange. Send him to my place and you can have me instead. I promise I shall be the worshipping younger sister ๐Ÿ˜€

16. Orange Jammies April 16, 2009 at 10:40 pm #

errormsg: I’m listening…go on…

wordjunkie: I sold my entire Boston apartment on Craigslist, so yes, I vouch for its efficacy. One brother, coming right up!

sukanya: Deal. He’s yours.

Pallavi: Honeybunch, why would he be up for sale if he were actually any use? Anyhoo, he’s gone now. Sukanya’s very kindly taking him off my hands.

M4: No swapping! Nevah!

Aunty G: Oh dear lord
    They must all be bored
    And to them I say
    they won’t make it one day
    if a brother they want to hoard.

In love with my life: They come with the brother. As an incentive. No brother, no aviators.

Nino’s Mum: Men? They’re the simplest species to understand! ๐Ÿ˜•

maidinmalaysia: Is too. I am not aware of any blogging (and other nefarious) activities.

D: Get in line! My brother goes first!

dipali: Bah. ๐Ÿ˜ก All you people laughing at my sorry life, bah!

DewdropDream: I’m not looking for an exchange! If I were, I’d have picked up another baby at the hospital. But they didn’t let me. And I had to come home with a monkey-faced creature who grew up to look exactly like my dad!

17. DewdropDream April 17, 2009 at 4:40 pm #

Aw shucks. There goes my chance ๐Ÿ˜€

18. Orange Jammies April 17, 2009 at 10:26 pm #

DewdropDream: ๐Ÿ˜• This is a first. Nobody’s ever applied for the position before.

19. CrazyDiamond April 18, 2009 at 11:33 am #

tch tch tch
    Although I giggled muchly.

20. Orange Jammies April 20, 2009 at 11:14 pm #

CrazyDiamond: Such fake sympathy. Sigh. ๐Ÿ˜ฆ

21. twisteddna April 21, 2009 at 1:21 pm #

ROFL!

Poor mouse. Sorry! Poor brother! Sorry I am confused, who should I be sympathizing with here?

22. DewdropDream April 21, 2009 at 7:01 pm #

So does that gladden you or horrify you?

23. Orange Jammies April 21, 2009 at 10:29 pm #

twisteddna: ๐Ÿ˜ก ME! I’m rodent-phobic, remember?

DewdropDream: I’m uncertain. Perhaps I should be flattered. But wait…you’re hoping to borrow my Bottega, aren’t you? ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

24. DewdropDream April 21, 2009 at 10:45 pm #

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! While that is certainly tempting, I haven’t yet reached the stage where I feel the need to buy/flaunt expensive handbags… I might ask to dip into your library though ๐Ÿ˜€

25. Orange Jammies April 21, 2009 at 10:56 pm #

DewdropDream: Okay, that helped me decide. NO SISTERS NEEDED. *Nails in signboard and walks off dusting hands* ๐Ÿ˜›

26. DewdropDream April 22, 2009 at 5:26 am #

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttt!!! Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Come back come back!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜›

27. Orange Jammies April 24, 2009 at 9:13 am #