Terracotta My Fancy

30 Aug

[Credits: OJ and her Panasonic Lumix LS 80]

A market stall in Pondicherry. Good thing there wasn’t much wind.

12 Responses to “Terracotta My Fancy”

1. Rohini August 31, 2010 at 3:57 pm #

Nice title ๐Ÿ™‚

2. dipali September 1, 2010 at 2:12 pm #

Cool pic and title!!!!

3. Eveslungs September 1, 2010 at 10:53 pm #

This is a common sight in Kolkata – terracotta chimes and other stuff . I like the title of your post ๐Ÿ™‚

4. Ofbunkyandbobban September 1, 2010 at 11:34 pm #

Heyo, are you going for Mumbai restaurant week? Ya so I know it’s totally off topic and all but still.

5. Orange Jammies September 2, 2010 at 12:26 pm #

Rohini, dipali, Eveslungs: Thanks. ๐Ÿ™‚

Ofbunkyandbobban: Yes, yes, yes. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Booked at India Jones, on the Koh waitlist. Fingers crossed! Are you going?

6. Ofbunkyandbobban September 2, 2010 at 12:34 pm #

I’m DYING to go to Koh, my god, but I’m still gathering my arsenal of friends for it – you need four people they said at least. Going to San Qi though. I want to go to ALL.

7. Orange Jammies September 2, 2010 at 12:38 pm #

Of bunkyandbobban: I know, I read that after I booked! Trying to throw some cousins together. Would love to book at all of them, but I’m trying not to be greedy. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Tell me how it goes.

8. Vidya September 2, 2010 at 1:01 pm #

Hey!
    Wasn’t able to leave a comment on the Flavor Of the Month,so I’m posting here instead ๐Ÿ™‚
    Are you coming to scarborough fair? Sigh…that’s the only ever S&G song I’ve listened to ..and I loved it!
    Could you suggest a few more lovely songs by them..I think I sense the beginning of an addiction pour moi ๐Ÿ™‚
    Thanks!

9. Ofbunkyandbobban September 2, 2010 at 1:08 pm #

I have only one cousin in Mumbai and a whole bunch of cantankerous friends who can’t make it on this day or that. Sheesh. I guess I’m doomed! Oh Koh ๐Ÿ˜ฆ
    Also, you know, a small weird thing. I saw your comment on bpbweekend where you thought Aurus (I think) had shut down. That’s not the weird thing though. The weird thing was that I thought exactly that because of the way the post was written, and I was about to ask also. Freaky no?

10. Orange Jammies September 2, 2010 at 1:12 pm #

Vidya: Hey Vidya ๐Ÿ™‚ This is a good addiction. A very, very good addiction. My all-time favorite is Cloudy (for entirely personal reasons). I’d recommend: 1. Feelin’ Groovy, also called the 59th Street Bridge Song, 2. For Emily, Wherever I May Find Her, 3. Homeward Bound, 4. A Poem on the Underground Wall, 5. A Simply Desultory Philippic. Enjoy! ๐Ÿ™‚

Ofbunkyandbobban: Birds of a bawa feather. What else can I say? ๐Ÿ˜›

11. Ofbunkyandbobban September 2, 2010 at 1:14 pm #

Right down to our iconic noses!

12. Orange Jammies September 2, 2010 at 2:52 pm #

Ofbunkyandbobban: You can say that again, sistah.